ABI Software is a growing, dynamic, performance-driven company, where results, excellence, teamwork, quality and customer service are recognized and rewarded. We attract employees with culturally diverse backgrounds who have expert domain experience and proven success delivering world-class software and services solutions. We offer the chance to work with motivated, high-caliber colleagues in the pursuit of excellence, in an environment that is dedicated to the highest business ethics, innovation, and creativity.
- Identifying and increasing the reach of the organization to different Doctors and Hospitals worldwide.
- Identifying the leads by collecting the data and planning on them for higher yield.
- Client acquisition, market identification and penetration & conceptualizing sales promotional strategies.
- Excellent customer centric operations, ensuring customer satisfaction & achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Meeting prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Consulting with doctors and Management of hospital to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
- Experience in selling healthcare IT products in the areas of HIS, EMR, Imaging, PACS.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to convince the leads and convert the leads into sales
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to approach the target market
- Generating the leads and getting new business for the organization
- Go-getter experience
- Able to meet the deadlines
- Good command on PowerPoint presentations and Excel
- Should be comfortable in travelling across the whole South Indian region for business meetings
- Candidate must be a graduate
- MBA in marketing will be given preference
- He should have 3-5 years of experience
Immediately / within 15-20 days
Mumbai & New Delhi
Responsible for selling products/ services in health care domain. Duties involve direct one-on- one communication with client. Generating the leads and prospects and converting them into deals. Performs product promotion work and develops new accounts. Demonstrates products and services and provides assistance in the best application. Answers all questions concerning products and services and refers questions to senior management as necessary. May coordinate company product support (including technical sales support) and services to ascertain customer's needs.
- Contact, qualify and develop ongoing relationships with assigned accounts to upsell/increase current sales volume.
- Position requires internet and content marketing.
- Develops account strategies, territory planning and administrative follow-up to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets; closing the sale and uncovering new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Stays informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers. Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of retaining and growing accounts. Builds and maintains strong customer relationships while increasing sales and maximizing gross profit. Meets assigned sales and gross profit growth objectives.
- Compiles and maintains a detailed, customer database for assigned accounts.
- Coordinates, where appropriate, the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to maximize gross profit and sales growth.
- Interface with the marketing team to create and implement specific programs and customized marketing materials for each account as needed.
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, sales materials and account/customer feedback to the respective market manager.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), including cold calling, negotiation and closing skills.
- Aggressive self-starter with a passion for sales and the demonstrated ability to present ideas, gain acceptance, accountability, and build strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple priorities and a complex workload.
- Demonstrates creativity, problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Minimum 2-4 years in Healthcare industry with specific experience in selling the Medical coding / Medical billing/health insurance related products / services.
- Desirable experience in selling medical Imaging/Medical transcriptions products and EMR services.
Immediately / within 15 days
Android, Android Wear, Core Java, SDK, Datastructure, Algorithm
- Excellent in Android App Development.
- Experience in Android Components, Activities, Fragments, Services (Scheduled, Started, bounded, Foreground, background, AIDL), Broadcasts...
- Experience in Android Material Designs.
- Experience in Android Wear App Development.
- Should have programming knowledge of Java, Android SDK.
- Experience in developing responsive user interfaces with custom layouts.
- Good debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Profiling the application for memory and CPU utilization optimization.
- In-depth understanding of data-structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Well versed with Eclipse, Android-Studio, Gradle.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools GIT, SVN, GitHub.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
Experience and Qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Android Application Development
- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA will be preferred